Sunday 1 March 2015

March, 2015; Adorable Weekend!

Walking Home On A
Friday :3. 
March, 2015;  Adorable Weekend!

So on Friday, we mainly just looked around for Beth`s lost sketchbook; it turns out that they`ve touched some more of her work and taken her other back-up sketchbook... The trust issues that we all have right now are ridiculous. I even took a picture of my little corner before we left so on Monday i can check back and make sure that everything is in place and that nothing that has been touched.
The day itself was pretty boring, i worked on some more Geotic demon seals, a lot of writing in my sketchbook and then worked on a lot of photocopying and printing for evidence for the photography that i did. Then we got two year 10 students that are being distracted by the "popular" knobheads in their class.
So from now on they`re going to sit with us on Period 5 every Friday and we`re going to help them improve their work and catch up now. Last Friday one of the "popular" Dickheads tried to start a fight with one of the two students; he didn`t start the fight at all, he was sat next to me doing some work when i was helping out in their class. It`s ridiculous the amount of fighting and dicking around they do in that class.
I got to see my grandparents when i went to my dads too; they where mainly asking about me and David, how to work their phones and how the university search was going so far. My dad was fixing and downloading things on to Granddad's laptop whilst i was showing him and Grandma how to work their phones properly. Like usual, when i left i had several boxes of chocolates with me and some money. Every single time i go round they insist on me taking something home with me or insist on me having, tea, chocolate or cake. 
On Saturday i spend the day with David; he came round mine and all we did was watch anime and play pokemon together, we`re one of those seriously nerdy couples that don`t mind screaming at each other when the other one is winning at a game. He was telling me how awesome his pokemon where whilst i was attempting to train mine in order to beat him... Which i didn`t; the only other thing that we did was eat a looot of junk food and then we cooked together for tea. :3 


SUNDAY WAS AMAZING!
So since my mum and little sister Georgina had been away for the weekend they came back not long after David came around; again, me and David just ate sweets and played pokemon whilst i was watching Stephen King`s IT. I`m a huge fan of horror films and the horror genre as a whole, so IT has to be one of my favourite old-ish horror films that i`ve seen in a while.
When my mum came back home she left again almost immediately and just said that she was going to the Range to pick up some things.
She came home very quietly; about 10 minutes before though David decided to have an hour in bed and since he doesn`t sleep by himself when i`m there (he thinks it`s rude), i slept beside him. My mum shouted me really quietly and then did what all parents do and not tell you what they want. She shouted again and i was mumbling how stupid it was t shout me and then say anything; i got to the top of the stairs and she was holding a little Black, Male, Labrador puppy that we had seen just a week or two earlier.
I ran downstairs and fussed him straight away, i then ran back up and woke up David and then made him come back downstairs to say hi to baby Henry. David kept on looking at me very confused as i was fussing over him and saying how much i loved him. He also looked kind of worried as i was overly excited about this tiny little Puppy.
My other two dogs are absolutely petrified of him; they`ve been running behind the sofas, sitting on the arms of the sofas and hiding in other rooms. Whilst little Henry has been trying to run after them and play with them for the past three hours. He`s already figured out that the bed he has, is actually HIS, he`s also dragged his toys into his bed and his food bowl... There`s actually hardly any room for him at the moment.
As i`m writing this blog update; he`s got his legs on his bed and his head on the other dogs bed. Then he just slid in-between the two and now he`s snoring and grumbling whilst sleeping.
This weekend hasn`t been too exciting... Just a new puppy and a relaxing time with David really.
There will probably be some seriously boring updates this week as we have an intensive learning week off of our normal timetables. 
Sunday, 1st, March, 2015.     8:27pm    ~Melonhead Amy, Blogger. 
You can also keep up with me by following these links! 
Facebook:    https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Art Blog:     http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Wattpad:   http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Instagram Name:   amy_marshy_melons
He`s also snoring very loudly right now; he was really quite earlier but now he`s getting louder...

No comments:

Post a Comment