Saturday 21 March 2015

21st, March, 2015: Up Coming Job Interview, New Anime Blog and Art So Far!

Half straight, half messy
morning hair right there!
21st, March, 2015: Up Coming Job Interview, New Anime Blog and Art So Far! 
The only major thing that has really happened in the past four days is that my dads having his hand re-dressed and my mum had to go to the doctors and then stay over night at the hospital. 
So Tuesday:
We had two frees but me Micheal and Paige went in anyways. I did feel seriously bad though since my head was killing me because of my headcold... the year 13's all apparently have "Ebola" (joke) at the moment so it's best not to go into there room for the week.
I got quite a bit of work done, but then the teachers hated it because it was only experimentation work; but then when i talk about my final piece they tell me  experiment more with my work. 
Happy 7 Months Babe!
Wednesday:
Felt a little bit better but then it got worse throughout the day. When i went to go and sign out half way through the day the head of sixth from just told me that i would be fine and to keep on working.
In the afternoon we had a self defense class... So obviously i did the stupid thing and paired up with my boyfriend. Now David is 6.3ft tall and i'm only 5.1ft tall... He also used to go to the gym quite a lot and has weights at home, so he's incredibly strong against little me.
So we learnt how to defend yourself by pushing people back the right way, how to get them off of you and then how to punch them properly without hurting yourselves.
So David about broke my arm and then almost broke Paige's wrist, we both weren't expecting him to be that strong. Compared to the other guys in our friendship group that where there (So, Micheal, Tom, Danny, Paige and me), he was ridiculously strong and surprised us all really. 
To be honest with you guys, i was planning on just staying in Art for this self defense class; but i have to say that i did learn quite a bit from it and i did enjoy it. It was a good laugh and cheered me up quite a bit, the people running it where also very kind and gave everyone the option to sit out and join in when they wanted too.
It was very good/nice of them to give us the option to do that. Little things like that can make people like me feel a whole lot more comfortable when in a class of people who you aren`t comfortable with and doing an activity that they can easily make jokes about. 
PVA glue and ink samples
Thursday:
The teachers came around and marked our work so far.
According to Sarah and Carly (Two of my teachers), all of my work has been marked at a B grade. It hasn`t been marked all in one go, they marked everything individually on a few sheets; for starts they filled up four sheets with marking and for seconds everything is either a B, B- or a B+. So i`m pretty happy with myself right now! They said if i want to raise my grades to A`s then i just need to work on top and start layering up my multi media pieces; which means that i need to go back over them really and work some more on them.
I tried to explain that i would rather start from scratch though instead of working on top of these; because if i start from scratch then i have evidence of coming along and developing my ideas. But Sarah was almost going to kill me with her "serious" stare if i even tried to start from scratch in front of her.
So i stayed behind at school for a while and got some more backgrounds done for the next day; i also had an amazing conversation with the cleaner. Every time i stay behind we just have random conversations that come out of nowhere. But tonight`s conversation was quite deep and un-expected; turns out that her neighbours and are reporting her for drinking on the job or being on drugs, but everyone that knows her at school has been helping her out and have been on her side... Including me! I don`t see how adults can act so fu**ing immature and almost make a single parent lose her job over something she clearly hasn`t done. So ALL allegations against her have been dropped due to lack of evidence.
She actually has to be one of the nicest people that work there, well out of the cleaners/caretakers. Out of all of my time being at that school has one of them ever spoken to me, i`ve been there for six years including my time at Sixth Form. I see this cleaner (Leonie i think), nearly every day and she is the only one that has ever spoken to me and held a good and deep conversation with me.
It also turns out that she`s seeing the same physciatrist as me; her name is Lisa Kennedy and she has to be the most amazing person in the god damn fu**ing world. I won`t go any further as to why since it`s personal to her. But when i had problems and i saw Lisa, she got ot the root of the problem so fast and sorted it out in a matter of sessions with her... She just knows exactly what she`s doing and how to go about it; i saw a man named David Watkinson (no relation to me), and he blamed my problems on my Dad leaving my mum when i was four years old...
For starts, i see my dad every Friday and when i was younger i saw him every Monday night and then stayed over on Friday and went home on Saturday. So i have no idea as to why he came to such a conclusion, I was then discharged from CAHMS and had further problems. Then when we saw Lisa, she got straight to the problem and sorted it out as quick as possible; i was discharged but still on the medication she gave me. 
Also; half way through the day i got a call from a store called B&M, i handed out CV`s about a week ago and finally i got a call for an interview! It`ll be next Thursday at 10:30am with a women called Hannah.
I think Hannah, when she phoned, must of thought that i was slightly off my head or something. I was so, so excited over something so small. I`ve been trying to get a job since i was 13/14 years old, i`m now 17 and this could potentially be it! I know i get my hopes up to quickly but i always get way to excited when it comes to interviews. I`ve only had about 4-6 real interviews, so i`m already seriously nervous for this one. BUT I`M SO EXCITED FOR IT! 

Friday:
So it was the Solar Eclipse Friday morning; we didn`t actually get to see much though... We used Pinpoint cameras that you just make out of paper so we wouldn`t hurt ourselves by attempting to look up at the sun... Which is exactly what Paige did!
We where out there for about an hour or so; it did drop a little darker and the temperature dropped quite a bit whilst we where out there. The whole purpose of a pin point cameras is this: you make a circle in a sheet of paper and then hold it above your head and in front of the sun, you then get someone else to stand in front of you with another sheet of paper, they have to have the shadow casted by your paper on there's... By doing this you`ll have a hole casting through, with this you can see how far the moon has gone over the sun.
I`d say that the solar Eclipse had to be the most exciting thing of the day...
THEN DAVID GOT OFFERED A JOB! Since he`s not doing a level 3 course at the sixth form, he has to do work experience every Friday until ear 13; that`s if he passes his exams. So his work experience is at a Tattoo shop called Spellbound. Since he`s being doing such a good job there they`ve offered him a part time Saturday job; now i`m seriously proud of him for getting a job, but his mum... Not so much. But i didn`t want him to feel down because of it, so for the whole time that i saw him at lunch i was constantly hugging him and jumping on him and screaming "I`m proud of ya mom"... It`s kind of one of those weird things i do that only David understands. But i am seriously proud of him for getting a part time job, and i know he`ll be amazing at his job... Well i think he`s absolutely amazing at everything, but i know he`ll be fu**ing great at his job!!!!
There`s only one thing that put me down a bit today...
So I went to my old youth club for the first time since June and i was quite excited since i got to see all of the old leaders and it got me out of the house for the night since i couldn`t see my dad.
Now something was up with my Paige, i have no idea as to what it was or why she was being so funny but she wouldn`t tell me; So i tried to talk to her ad whenever i did she just ignored me and talked to other people. She just refused to talk to me until the very end when all she said was that "Everything is wrong"... However she was perfectly fine laughing and talking to other people, but when i tried i got absolutely nothing in response.
i was even talking to David about it on the way home because it got me down; just the idea of trying to make the effort with someone, but then when other people appear you`re thrown to the side. It`s one of those thing that pi**es you off right down to the other fu**ing core really.
So i stayed around at Davids to cheer myself up a bit since i was annoyed at the fact that i was thrown away just like that as soon as she arrived. I tried talking and joining in but every time everyone just went quite and funny. It`s at that point when i understand that i`m not wanted around some people, you try to make an effort but when it gets thrown in your face... it just kinda hits you out of nowhere and throws you back down to the bottom. 
So on Monday i have no idea as to what i should do, should i try to talk to her or just leave it? It`s one of those things where you know you`ve had enough but you don`t know what to do with the bottled up anger or annoyance that you feel.
I just don`t know anymore, if she wants to be funny with me, then i guess i`ll just have to be funny with her to see how she likes it. See how she likes it.... Yeah, i`m a class A Bi*ch when i want to be, i put up with the same crap for to long and then i switch completely. hopefully no one else has to bear witness to it really... i only act like a bi*ch when i`m seriously fed up. 

Saturday:But you know what makes me forget everything? Having such an amazing person like David in my life. I know it`s only been 7 months; but if anyone knew what kind of crap i had to go through to finally go out with him then you would really understand the class A thing.
But this morning i woke up to breakfast in bed and cuddles from him; even though i had seriously bad morning breath and i hadn`t taken off my make-up the night before (i`m lazy, ok?), and i looked a complete mess... David still laid beside me and gave me cuddles, he put on a film and we just chilled like normal. It`s the littlest things that i appreciate from him, even him just saying that i look fine in the morning, when i know i don`t, makes e feel so much better.

So, all i`ve really done today is start up a new blog on Anime reviews; if you follow me on Wattpad then you would know that the only reason i get reads this day has to be because of the Anime reviews i do. I currently hit 44K reads i total and i`m going to be uploading another Anime review everyday on to the blog until i catch up with my Wattpad account.
So i`f you`re interested in Anime and need some new ones then i`ll drop the link along with all of the others below so you can keep up with my anime travels too! 
So good night everyone, i stayed up just so i could catch up with the blogging as i haven`t really uploaded anything this week. So sorry for the lack of updates but hopefully i should be back on track this week!! 
(These updates are all made for my blog, honestly, so if you`re reading this on wattpad then no links will be available at the end of this update). 

Saturday, 21st, March, 2015     11:12pm    ~Melonhead Amy, Blogger.
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Art Blog:   http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Anime Blog:   http://melonheadamyanimereviews.blogspot.co.uk
Wattpad:   http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Instagram:   amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment