Tuesday 19 April 2016

19th, April; Check Out The Drama!

How much longer will it take me to realize that I just can`t use anything
made by Apple!
Everything is still quite boring at the moment, I do apologize for not having that much of an interesting social life!


I`ve been back at sixth form for just over a week now, and I`m already falling out with everyone and creating arguments for no reason. There is a reason for all of this, trust me, I didn`t just kick off for no reason like I usually do. And with this one, I`m just going to jump straight into what happened and then try to change the topic again...


This girl (who I won`t name) likes weed, pot, drugs, whatever you want to call the green piece of fluff that everyone seems to enjoy these days. This girl was in fact my best friend up until the beginning of this year (so September), as she didn`t speak to me so I though "eh, fuck it" and didn`t bother with her anymore, still on a speaking basis but not a bestie, let`s go shopping basis.
So this girl likes the green stuff, a loooot since she got with her boyfriend (who I`ll also not name), and even though I don`t talk to her and I don`t listen to her conversations all of the bloody time... I can still pick up little bits of what she`s talking about.
Now, my sister literally almost died from taking the green stuff. She became an alcoholic and then became anorexic, her body was shutting down quite quickly and she was extremely ill; it tore our family apart and we almost lost our sister. But this I my older sister Emily, who is the most amazing single mum I`ve ever met, and she clearly turned her life around after almost letting the green stuff ruin it all for her.
So this girl loves the stuff, and I can hear her all of the time trying to get another one of my friends (who I will also not name) to try and smoke it with her and her friends, and this friend is (hopefully) going into the army, which could completely ruin his chances of getting in which would seriously ruin the future he ha planned for himself. She also speaks about how amazing it is to get high, how amazing it feels and how happy she is whenever she smokes it with all of her friends, how amazing it is to SMOKE IT when you`re pregnant (that can give your baby a brain hemorrhage and kill them in the womb)... Also, how the munchies apparently "cripple" you or something, god knows what that was about.
Then one day, last week, she was talking about it again, on about how amazing it is to smoke it all and how amazing you feel. She also gets people to sniff her bag since that just stinks of the green stuff and it`s absolutely disgusting.
Since this girl used to be seriously close to me, I thought she would at least remember me talking about how ill my sister was from smoking it. And her talking about it constantly is the equivalent to someone talking about hoe amazing cancer is... That`s just the way it feels to me, but she didn`t quite get that. Sooooo, I kind of ended up yelling at her in front of some of the people in the class, I got rather upset and cried awell since it reminded me off my sister and she was just saying that everything she say about it is what she`s been told... Which I don`t quite get, cause to me it sounds like her friends or boyfriend are putting words in her mouth, but you know, not my business.

Check out all of the latest Illustration work on
Deviantart!
I did apologize in the end and I did say I was sorry and that I didn`t mean to yell at her, but I think she really isn`t bothered about my apology and she`s going to hate me anyways... Since that's what everyone likes to do with me at the moment. But yeah, I said I was sorry about it, I`ve been ridiculously stressed with everything right now, even breathing and blinking seems to be stressing me out.


Enough of that anyways!
The countdown to my exam keeps on going, I`ve got just under three weeks now to get everything ready and prepared for the final exam, the exam is three days long and I`m absolutely terrified of it. I`m doing a series of three boards showing the decay of nature and I`m using recycled materials that I`ve been finding so I can try and portray how we waste materials and kill the earth.. Weird right? I`m trying to get everything ready for the exam, but I`m stressing out about everything at the moment. Especially work, I`ve had a nice weekend off and I spent it with David and some friends, but tomorrow I`ve got a full training day with my mum and a loooot of other people who have also signed up. It`s an adult protection training day to ensure that we are safe guarding everyone in our care, I seriously love working there, but days like this will most probably be the death of me.

As far as art work goes, I`ve learnt how to knit and it`s absolutely therapeutic and I love it sooo much already! I haven`t knitted anything properly yet, just random small squares at the moment that haven`t really got any meaning, but I don`t mind, it`s just nice to sit in bed and do late at night whenever I can`t sleep. I`ve been doing quite a lot of small illustrations in one of my sketchbooks, and I`ve also been working off of ideas that I get from some of you guys, thank you very much for all of the suggestions, I`m getting down them quite quickly and They`ll all be on deviantart very, very soon!
I am quite scared at the moment awell, soon after my exam, I think about a week or so, I`ll be leaving sixth form and won`t be back in education until September, which means that I`m going to have a much longer summer holiday than usual.
Guarantee you, I`ll be working all the way through up until University.


Live Diary Blog: http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Art Blog: http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Anime Reviews: http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Live Hereos:
https://liveheroes.com/en/brand/melonhead-amy
Redbbble: http://www.redbubble.com/people/amywatkinson
Deviantart: https://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram: amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment