Wednesday 4 May 2016

3rd, May; Can I Honestly Be Bothered.

Head over to the art blog now for some of my latest
projection work!
Seriously, I feel utterly and completely lazy this past week, and to be honest with you... I feel like I can`t be to bothered with sixth form at the moment.
When I go in at the moment, I keep on feeling like there`s nothing else to do wince I`ve already gotten everything prepared for the examination; so I`m just trying to find something to do at the moment, but then again I`m not aloud to get too much done. The way the exams work, is that you can have everything prepared that you want to use, or prepare the stuff that you want to add on, but you can`t put it all together yet... Biggest pain in the ass ever. You have to wait until the actual exam day to put everything together as a final piece, still a pain in the ass.
Everything`s coming together nicely and I`ve almost got my sketchbook completely finished, It`s just my final piece that I`m waiting for.

I just feel like all of the energy is draining from me quite quickly now, I feel like going into sixth form is becoming pointless. There`s still a lot of people who are nowhere near finishing off everything in time... There`s like three of us that are having to just make work to keep us occupied until the exam. Boring.

I don`t feel too stressed out anymore, which is also a plus side since I`ve found a bit of time to relax a little. Like tonight, I`ve been binge watching Seraph The End, the first series cause I`ve never even heard of the show before. I have to apologize again for nothing interesting happening lately, my life is soooo revolved around this exam that I haven`t had time to do much else that`s somewhat interesting.
Work`s going fine at the moment, I am quite upset though, two of the residents have passed away in the past week or so. It`s feels horrible to go back in and not see them again knowing that I didn`t say bye, I know their not family but you still get attached to residents (even though you`re not supposed too). I am still enjoying it at the moment, I haven`t met anyone yet that has completely ruined one of my shifts, and I`m finishing my training quite quickly, so I`m quite close to gaining the basic care certificate qualification that I need to work in care.


I have had one relaxation day though, I went out with a friend called Dan and I spent most of my months wages on clothes and things for my mum, it was her birthday so I thought that I would treat her to some bits and bobs, she loves Pandora... I spent a lot in there.
It was really good to just have some sort of chill out day, we also spent about 2 hours in Costa just talking about University and what we`re doing in September. Plus, Sky where doing this game of thrones promotion thing in intu Derby, and it was that loud I couldn`t hear the guy shouting "eyes at me" when he was going to take the picture, I felt extremely stupid...

Along with everything else at the moment, like student finance, getting ready to leave sixth form, the upcoming exam and being flued up once more... I had a lovely doctors appointment...
That was sarcasm.

if you don`t normally read my updates, then you won`t know that I have a LOT of problems at the moment, like a LOT. I won`t go into full detail about most of the problems, but I`ve raised concerns over autism, again. When I was younger, my mum wanted me testing to see if I was somewhere on the autistic scale, if that makes sense. Even though I was 8 years old, I was apparently to young to be tested and I didn`t show that many traits; but now I`m 18, and I`ve asked about the possibility of being tested for autism. My doctor is referring me somewhere in two weeks, but... He says he doesn`t think it`s autism, he thinks it`s possibly Asperger's syndrome, which is a form of autism. Then he went through all of my traits, health problems related to Asperger's and I`ve now been diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). I hope that I do get a quick referral, I`m just trying to let it sink in that there may be a possibility of me having Asperger's, and no one has ever noticed for the past 18 years... It`s seriously crazy.
But because of this, I`ve been all over the place this week and I can`t really think straight. I`ll have to see what happens with the referral then.
Stole this off of Dan`s
Snapchat.
(Trying to find him some
new glasses).


Live Diary Blog:   http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Art Blog:   http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Anime Reviews:   http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad:   https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Live Hereos:   https://liveheroes.com/en/brand/melonhead-amy
Redbbble:   http://www.redbubble.com/people/amywatkinson
Deviantart:    https://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram:   amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment