Wednesday 13 April 2016

13th, April; Back To Sixth Form!

Found all of my old sewing equipment again!
The past two weeks where going to be my time to relax, chill out and just have some time to myself for the first time in a while. But no... I spent everyday (apart from two) at my job at Bramble Lodge and I`ve been trying to get to the normal working routines there, since for my job, there are four different routines that I need to learn like the back of my hand.
So I have been struggling a little bit with all of the different diets I need to learn for every single resident, and then all of the names of the residents and staff members.
Along with trying to remember everything there is that I need to do and remember everyone's individual needs... I also have to do coursework towards my job. To work without supervision and as a basic qualification, I need to complete the Care Certificate; there`s 15 standards within it (so 15 units/modules) and I have a week to do each Standard. At the moment I`ve already completed four of them as I asked for some more to do for after sixth form, but I haven`t got the next two yet, I need to go and pick them up as soon as possible.


In the holidays I didn`t do much, I am back at sixth form now which means that you`ll probably be seeing some more uploads from me on these three blogs.
I did however, did a little bit of collage work but not tons as I didn`t really have that much time to sit down and do it all. I did learn how to knit within the holidays, and I found a load of my old wool and string so I can start sewing again! Well hopefully. When I get paid at the end of the month, I`m definitely going to buy myself a sewing machine so I can start again, I don`t know why I stopped within the first place really.
Originally, when I was quite young actually, I really, really, wanted to go into fashion and do fashion designing. But throughout school I drifted further away from it as studying took over, and then Art lessons in senior school where all about making sculptures and stuff so then I completely drifted off from Fashion.
I`ve been thinking about it quite a lot lately actually, I think it`s because I`ve somehow found it all again underneath my bed... And I`m not even sure as to how they got under there in the first place, I really can`t remember finding them, to then put under there, forget about and then find again about a year or so later. I seriously do want to get back into something fashion related though, I kind of miss it. It makes me miss it even more when I see other people in sixth form doing fashion illustrations for outfits that they`ve thought of, I really, really want to start again!
Happy bees! Inspired by @sal_mon21
on Instagram!


So then, since I`m back at sixth form right now there`s going to be a lot more art work being uploaded over the next few weeks or so. In about 4 weeks, I`m going to be undertaking a three day long exam for my Fine Art A level, and I am expected to get an A grade in this.

I`m already practicing on small boards with different colours and textures, and even though I`ve only been back for three days I`ve stayed behind all nights until about 5pm/6pm and I`m starting to feel tired now.
At the moment, I feel like I`ve got enough work done to support everything I`m continuing to do at the moment. My sketchbook is almost complete, I`ve just got to document my practice boards and my final piece planning, and then I should be completely done until after the exam. Along with all of this, I`m just finishing my final forms for student finance, ready for University in September, I still need to make an appointment at the doctors to get them to fill in some forms too and at the moment I`m quite scared about sending everything off and I`m nervous about starting University in September.



Because I`m not going into University accommodation, I feel like I`m going to be left out a little bit and I might not be able to fit in aswell as everyone else will. David is going into accommodation, for personal reasons, and I think that he`s going to get on with everyone really well and he`s going to have a big friendship group to start off with... but for me, I feel like I`m going to struggle with fitting in as easily as David; he`s so lovely and everyone does love him, and I just feel like everything is going to be much more easier for him since he`s going to live where he`s studying and he`ll always have those other students and friends around him.
I`m going to join after study clubs and groups, there`s a gym there that I`m going to join and a huge gaming society that get together and do twitch streams. I`m looking forward to joining all of those, but still a bit worried about fitting in with Art students and other people that`ll be on my campus. Hopefully, it`ll be easier for me to make friends through those kinds of groups I think, a lot of art students are very competitive and don`t work together to much when it comes to projects, but it also depends on what course you`re on... Fashion is the worst for it!

I might just be thinking to much into it already, but then again it`s getting close to when I need to send all of my forms off and results day and then the Universities response to see if I`m definitely in or not... It could just be the anxiety setting in now, and I don`t know if anyone knows this yet, but every year and around about the same time, exam time, something always goes wrong health wise.
So for two years around about the exam week, I couldn`t eat properly, one year I had a facial tic, one year I refused to leave the house because I was scared and last year I couldn`t move for four days as I was bed ridden with violent vomiting... yeah... So I don`t know if all of this worrying is just because of my anxiety leading up to my exams.
Not sure yet, I think I`ll know when I`m blogging about me throwing up a lot.


Live Diary Blog: http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Art Blog: http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Anime Reviews: http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Live Hereos:
https://liveheroes.com/en/brand/melonhead-amy
Redbbble: http://www.redbubble.com/people/amywatkinson
Deviantart: https://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram: amy_marshy_melons


No comments:

Post a Comment