Saturday 5 March 2016

5th, March; Slowly Getting better

New designs coming soon!
Make sure you keep updated on my Deviantart account!
So then, since last weeks post was quite a negative one and basically a catch-up on my current relationship and how that`s going.
I`m going to start off with something much more positive instead.

David and I are fine now; like I said, we sorted it out in-between us and everything in-between the two of us is completely fine right now. There is a down side to this but I`d like to  start off with something more positive first. We`re going to be seeing each other a lot more and I`m starting to trust him more already, so things are looking up for the both of us.

Another positive thing... IT`S MY BIRTHDAY IN 10 DAYS! yes, in 10 days I will finally be 18, but I`m not a drinker so I think it`ll be a night spent in with some big pizza and Netflix.

The quite weird thing that`s happened this week and is going to have a positive impact on both me and David is that we are now art technicians.
Seems quite weird doesn`t it? Well, our art technician has been off of work now for 4 months due to stress (apparently), she keeps on giving in more doctors notes saying that she`s entitled to time off and she`s still getting paid for these months she`s not working. The teachers themselves seem seriously p*ssed off over the whole thing and they`ve had no help or support for so long now that they are seriously starting to get worried about not being able to teach their lessons properly.

They asked for volunteers and nobody volunteered apart from me and David, our job when we volunteered was just to keep check of equipment and make sure that  there was enough in all of the rooms for all of the teachers. We felt so, so, so bad for them since it`s the exam period coming up soon that we had to volunteer, if anything, I`m disgusted at the amount of art students there are and the amount that just don`t give a c*ap about everyone else. To think only two people volunteered to help out 5 teachers who have no equipment for their lessons and no help from any other members of staff is quite sad really.

Since David and I volunteered to help out to start with, we`ve literally just been handed the technician role from now on. The teachers also want us to have a spare set of keys in-between us so we can get into the storage rooms and the locked equipment cupboards upstairs, so at the moment they`re also placing a c*ap load of trust in both David and me.
At the moment we; collect equipment for all of the classes, arrange cleaning equipment and the movement of heavy equipment with the caretakers, general cleaning duties around the site, we keep track of any equipment being moved in and out of rooms and the storage rooms, set up classrooms if the teachers have a full day ahead of them and the most important thing right now is to make sure that no equipment is being stolen by other students.
Stayed behind on Tuesday to set up for
the lower schools option evening, then
stayed at Davids for the night and ate sooo
much junk food!

I`ve only just started doing it this week, but I`m enjoying it so far. Plus, it`s brilliant to see the smile son the teachers faces when they walk into a room that`s clean and has already been set up for their class.
It`s quite a work out on my legs too, the top of my legs where burning Tuesday night because of all of the running around I had to do straight away. There are small perks, like teachers letting us borrow the odd bits of equipment that we find, being able to organize everything and then knowing exactly where it is (makes life easier), and we both get free dinners from the school! Since we aren`t employed by the school they can`t pay is in money, so at the moment we`re being paid in a free dinner, a free dessert and a free drink every lunch time. It`s quite nice actually, I think the nicest part is that we`re finally getting noticed after everything we do for the teachers lessons; since we`ve actually been helping out for a while now.
Everyone thinks that we`re doing a good job so far, and the amount of staff who recognize us now is quite nice too. the teachers deserve the help, but it is quite tiring at the moment since we have to be at sixth form 45 minutes earlier than usual and then we finish 30 minutes later, and then we have to fit all of the jobs around our studying.
It`s fun, and I get free food out of it!

Now back to the slightly negative part of the update...
if you saw the last update then you would now know of the problem me and my boyfriend have recently faced, I won`t be explaining it all again within this update so just go back to the last one to find out what has happened recently.
Everyone at the moment is pretty half and half about it all, half of the people in the art department now hate me and won`t stop b*tching about me and the other half understand where I`m coming from with all of this and have been quite supportive since everyone else now hates me. It`s also come to my attention, that the "girl" hasn`t explained in full what has happened and at the moment she`s playing victim and making me feel like s*it.
I found out when I explained to someone else as to what had happened behind my back, and one of the girls who had been b*tching about me and had over heard said that she had no idea that it had even happened and a similar thing had happened to her. So maybe everyone right now just has no idea as to what`s happening and I`ve been made out to be the big bad b*tch in this situation, when the only reason all of this has happened is because of her and David.
I`m really not sure what to do about it all right now, the girl has moved into the other art room with a friend and at the moment there`s about 5 or 6 of them that hate me and have made my current week at sixth form pretty s*itty since every time I walk into a room they all immediately go quite and stare at me, so there`s clearly something going on with all of them.

I`m not quite sure how to fix all of this really, on Friday it wasn`t too bad but I know it`ll start getting worse if I don`t do anything, David's told me not to bother since it could possibly make everything worse, but I`m not sure still.
If anything I`m not even sure how to go about it, whatever David has said has made her not tell the truth about the whole thing and has made everyone hate me instantly.
maybe it`ll all die down soon, maybe it won`t, god knows.


Got loads of new design books and
I`ve got a load of work that I`m starting
at the moment!
Check deviantart for updates!
Live Diary Blog: http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

Art Blog: http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

Anime Reviews: http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Live Hereos:
https://liveheroes.com/en/brand/melonhead-amy
Deviantart: https://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram: amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment