Monday 14 March 2016

15th, March; Birthday And Intensive Learning Week!

Unfortunately, Intensive learning week is coming up this week... Intensive learning week is basically not Intensive at all and is a complete waste of time for everybody and I only have one day of art and the only reason that I even have that day is because It`s a free study day.

The whole school and everyone in sixth form has to do this bloody thing, and it`s basically a week of doing nothing productive and everything that you could possibly imagine to waste your precise time.
On the Monday, the majority of people in year 13 have a free study day where they have to come into sixth form, but there will be no teachers and you basically just have to get on with whatever needs doing at the moment. Also, in total there was only about 6 people who came in to Art and actually did some wok, quite surprising when you think that it`s our only day of art for the whole week and we`ve got a three day long exam fastly approaching.
 Tuesday, the majority of the art students will be assisting teachers in there year 9 day of learning... So that`s 120 kids coming in and out of the classroom doing this weird recycling workshop thing with Anna Roebuck, also, a whole day of babysitting year 9`s instead of getting on with all of the coursework that`s going to need finishing off soon.
Wednesday, apparently, Is going to be a whole day of working on CV`s, even though I`ve already done my CV since I`ve been looking for a part time job for months now... Still haven`t gotten one btw. Thursday is about eating on a budget for when we go to University or something like that, I haven`t even been told everything clearly to be honest with you all. Friday, is apparently going to be a social event for everyone... Yeah, I don`t like the majority of sixth formers so I`m not going.

The week is practically just a big waste of time; aswell as getting into sixth form early and finishing later for the Art technician job, I`ll be staying behind until 5pm every night to make sure that I don`t fall behind at all, especially with the exam approaching everyone is going to need some sort of extra study time fitted in.. I highly doubt that they`ll do it though. (quite sad really).

if you haven`t red yet, I know have a selling count on Redbubble.com. The link to my profile is at the end of the post with all of the other links, so far I`m really enjoying using the site, I haven`t sold anything so far though, but I think that some of the designs are cute and hopefully selling items on there will help me save up for new sketchbooks and stuff... Hopefully anyways, I need to start selling something on there pretty soon if I want an extra bit of money for my supplies. I have to say, I think the best items on there have to be the cute spiral notebooks and the hardback journals, when I get a bit of money I`m also thinking about ordering one of my designs in a spiral  notebook for University. Photography items look amazing on there too, I`ve used my decaying white rose image to create the designs on the right of the screen, at the moment, I just need to work on advertising all of my products so I have a better chance of someone hopefully buying some of them.

On another note, today is my birthday!
yes, I am finally 18. I don`t think I`ll be doing anything special however, my mums taking me into sixth form with loads of wood that`s been accumulating in my room and I`ll be babysitting 120 year 9 kids for the whole day, in case your not from England, that`s 120 14 year olds I`ll be looking after for the day. This morning I`m going to open my presents since I`ll be staying behind at sixth form and I might not be home until quite late tonight getting coursework done. It may be my birthday, but that won`t stop me from getting my coursework finished.
Right now It`s 6am, I thought I would do the update now since I`ve got a lot going on with redbubble updates, intensive learning week and now my 18th birthday. expect more weirdly timed updates at 6am... There may be more!

Whatever you`re doing, I hope you have a good week and I`ll see you all in the next update! I`m also very sorry for such a short update, but then again It`s 6 in the morning...
(Also, if you have any questions please send them into the facebook page and not Deviantart, it gets awkward to keep on messaging you guys on there).


Live Diary Blog: http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

Art Blog: http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

Anime Reviews:
http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Live Hereos:
https://liveheroes.com/en/brand/melonhead-amy
Redbbble: http://www.redbubble.com/people/amywatkinson
Deviantart: https://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram: amy_marshy_melons





No comments:

Post a Comment