Friday 8 July 2016

8th, July; Avon Jobs!

Raspberry still lemonade with a slice of Lemon...
GORGEOUS!
So then guys, I`ve had a small break from blogging on here; not as big as usual as nothing really happens to me anymore... How boring! I`ll get to the Avon update in a few minutes, a quick recap of what I`ve attempted to do the past week or so.

I`ve been at work and I got paid! But then spent almost all of my wages on an amazing sale in Primark! Even though it was a sale, I still spent a ridiculous amount of money, I think I went over the top since everything was so cheap... Starting to think that someone should take my bank card off of me!

In all fairness, some of the stuff I got was actually quite nice, I don`t go there too often since some of the clothing can feel quite cheap and uncomfortable; I`ve got very, very sensitive skin that gets irritated and peels off easily, which means that some items of Primark clothing can make my skin feel kind of itchy and sore. Since my skin is getting better, and it`s coming up to summer; I thought I would try and treat myself to some clothes, and really did go overboard..
I might do some sort of small update on the clothes that I did buy, I`m not too sure yet. I`ll see when the weather gets nicer and I can actually take some summery looking photos.


After the shopping, which was actually on Saturday and not today, I met up with Dan and we grabbed something to eat at ASKItalian in Derby. I`ve never been there before, but it was adorable and I got spaghetti all over my face... How very ladylike of me.
Then I had the most amazing Italian styled cheesecake and Raspberry sorbet, with extra raspberries. It was seriously good, and I`m definitely going back there when I`m next in Derby... Probably just for the cheesecake actually, that was just absolutely gorgeous! Even though I`m heading to Derby University in September, I still don`t know my way around that much; so Dan is being really helpful and he`s shown me all of the must-go-to places around.
This is my must-go-to place for cheesecake now...

Anyways, now too Avon!

So Avon Representatives where going around door to door, and they where wondering if people would like to sign up and become new representatives in their area. When I was looking for jobs around Ilkeston, Avon did come up; but I didn`t want to work for them since there's a woman around the corner who covers the whole estate and to be honest... She isn`t very nice. Like, REALLY isn`t nice.
Hopefully, the area manager will give me somewhere nearby where the woman around the corner doesn`t cover... I hope so anyways. I genuinely think that was the only thing that was putting me off. But when she signed me up I was ridiculously excited and I`m really happy since she`s coming around tomorrow to come and finish off the paperwork with me.

I`m slightly nervous; obviously I`ll be going door to door and meeting a lot of new people, and you can even host Avon parties which would be seriously fun to do. I guess you could say that I know have two jobs aswell, I`m working at Bramble Lodge and I`ll be helping them with their new wall art projects aswell as my normal shifts, then I`ll be starting to work towards being an Avon Representative in my spare time.

It should be quite fun, I know a lot of people from work who order from Avon; but unfortunately another woman at work now does it, and I obviously don`t want to go in and steal customers from her, she was there before me so I`m not going to be rude and invade.
I do seriously hope that I`m given somewhere quite close by since I`ll have to walk to hand out the catalogues to customers and then walk to collect the orders back in. This will also help me gain a little bit of extra money before University, which means that It`ll be easier for me to save up for expensive equipment.

Seems like I`m going to have a lot going on over the summer holidays!


Live Diary Blog:   http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Art Blog:   http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Anime Reviews:   http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad:   https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Live Hereos:   https://liveheroes.com/en/brand/melonhead-amy
Redbbble:   http://www.redbubble.com/people/amywatkinson
Deviantart:    https://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram:   amy_marshy_melons





No comments:

Post a Comment