Saturday 2 January 2016

3rd January: What`s coming up...

Hiya guys!
I hope everyone has been enjoying the new year so far, and I hope that the majority of you aren`t still feeling the effects of new years eve.
Unfortunately, I`m not a party person and I would rather stay in my room and eat pizza with a few retro games of some sort.

Well at least I manages to leave the house once, I have got a little bit of exciting news, but that`ll come after I babble on about my life!

So we went out as a family, and with my mums new boyfriend, for a nice trip to the cinemas to see Daddy`s home and then out for a family meal. It`s been a while since we did anything as a family since we`re all always so busy and end up not seeing each other even though we live in the same house! I guess as we`ve gotten older we`ve gained so much responsibility that it becomes harder and harder to spend quality time with each other, so I`ve the Christmas period I`ve tried to stay at home and spend time with the family but we`re all still quite busy... Even at Christmas! So it was lucky of us to get at least one day out, even if it was only to the cinema and to then stuff our faces! But anyways, Daddy`s Home is hilarious, it had my mum in tears at one point and I managed to crack a smile! (at one point anyways).
As usual, I also managed to devour a carvery dinner at Bartlewood lodge and then devour the most amazing chocolate fudge sensation I`ve had so far... :3 twas amazing!

Here`s the first good bit of news, everything is ready for my University interviews; I`ve constantly got this weird feeling in the back of my head that my portfolio has been moved or that someone has taken it away... Like the anxiety is kicking in badly now and I can`t stop panicking about something that clearly isn`t going to happen...
But yeah, everything is ready and set to go now, I`m just waiting until I go back to sixth form so I can finish off some tiny, tiny pieces that need to go into a design book I have; I`m just taking it to show thought processes and design ideas... I need to impress them with everything I could possibly drag along with me.

The other bit of good news, is a little site called Live Hereos...
I`ve literally just come across this site on facebook and I thought that I would try it out to see what I can do with something like this.
So you basically pick a piece of clothing, men`s wear, women`s wear and dresses and then any accessories. You upload an image of you design and change it too fit the clothing, then you put it up for selling. IT`S AS EASY AS THAT!
here`s the downside, in my opinion this is the downside but there will obviously be people with a different opinion, so if you think anything else then be free to tell me! I would love to meet someone else who`s used the site before... since I`m new and all.
~Now here`s the downside, It`s so bloody expensive! A hoodie on there is about £55! Where I`m from, they get too about £30 and everyone backs off! But here`s the good bit!
It`s going to help me out so much throughout university!
By selling your work on this site, you get 20% of the money you make, it then gets transferred into points and then when you`ve got a certain amount, It`s transferred back into money and into your bank account.
When I get used to using this site, I`m going to begin producing designs specifically for this site. Due to how expensive it can be on there also, I`ll be keeping all of my designs strictly too T-shirts for now; If I sell some of the more serious designs I`ll most probably transfer them over onto other items of clothing, both for women and men!

So I`m definitely excited for the new year, University, new friends, new course, a new job and then experimenting with my own clothing!
How fun :3
I`ll also leave a link down below (with the others), to my profile on the site, at the moment I have only one design but I`ll be adding it in from now on.

My little sister is a bit of a poser
bring on the New Year!
Live Diary: http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
art Blog:
http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Anime Reviews:
http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/
Faecbook:
https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Deviantart: http://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram: amy_marshy_melonsLive Hereos: https://liveheroes.com/profile/melonhead-amy





No comments:

Post a Comment