Wednesday 22 April 2015

Sorry For No Uploads...

I just want to apologize to the majority of readers for a complete lack of updates...

So in the past week my older sister has been getting closer to the end of her pregnancy and i`m currently getting a lot of exam preparation work done and ready to be taken into the exam.

As i`m actually writing this quick update for the regular readers, my sister is currently at the hospital in Labour and is ready to go into the delivery room. I haven`t had any news from my mum and dad who are with her now, but i now now that she is ready to go and is almost fully dilated.
Things with my three blogs should begin to return to normal after this weekend. I`ll also be introducing you all to my nephew very, very soon. .

So I just wan to say thank you so much to everyone who is being patient; and those who have messaged me asking me if i`m okie, trust me... I think i`m alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment