Saturday 11 April 2015

11th, April 2015: Lazy Time.

I`ve been practicing some random stuff this week, this is one
of the small things i`ve been working on to go on a vintage stop
watch. It`s going on canvas pretty soon! 
11th, April 2015: Lazy Time

So i think that it has finally occurred to me that i'm just full of pure laziness... we've had two weeks off from sixth form and i've done practically nothing since we've had the time off. Now it's the end of the last week, so... yep. 

So Monday:
So i went to work for the day, the weather was lovely but obviously i had to stay inside for the day serving customers. But i also felt like crap, and i got told off for leaning on the counter for 5-10 minutes. But then again i had missed my break, which would of only been 15 minutes anyway. Then my back and stomach felt like they had been ripped out, placed back inside me upside down and then strangled.
Then i want home and still felt like crappolio, so i did a bit or art stuff and sorted out some of new equipment and got rid of some old stuff.
I basically just chilled all night and got nothing done... oops!

On Tuesday:
So i went to the doctors and had the most horrifying blood test in the history of blood tests. It involved a lot of squirting blood due to high blood pressure... I`ll let my following Instagram picture perform a brief explanation of the following events... (Go to the blog to see the picture).
I also managed to get hold of some Quiteapine pills from my doctor, i had explained to him how ill i had been feeling whilst i had been off of the pill (due to a letter that was lost in the mail, that had details for my next check up).  So he`s given me another months worth of pills to keep me going, but after that i have no idea as to what i will do....
Then i stayed at home and got even more coursework done whilst i had the time.

Wednesday/Thursday:
 I picked up my quiteapine pills and met up with my boyfriend (David), i slept at his Wednesday night. We mainly just played on the xbox, relaxed a bit and drank a lot of juice since i`ve just found out that i have another water infection due to high levels of de-hydration.
So i just stayed at Davids, the weather was lovely too which meant that he got to see me in some clothes he`s never seen before. since i always wear the same things at Sixth form and because the weather has been sh*t, it`s been a while since i wore something nice. Plus it felt good to just actually look nice for a change whilst in front of my boyfriend. So i felt pretty good.I then got the best nights sleep ever because i had my Quiteapine pills.
The same again really, just hung out some more with David, tried to steal is fridge, played video games and then had some hugs :3
I like hugs.
Hanging out with David is awesome though :3

Friday:
So on Friday i got to see my dad; `s finally been discharged from the hospital with the laser cut burns on is hand. He`s doing much better now and can use his hand again; he just has to be very careful wit the amount of pressure he applies when picking tings up or moving his hand around.
Didn`t do much, so yeah... Quite another boring day. 
Saturday:
I`ve been into work today, it went a lot better than expected for some reason. To be honest, it felt like a much better atmosphere than before. It was me, Maddie, Chelsey and Charlie on the tills; Which is much better than before because i know these guys from previously working wit them and then i know Charlie from school.
So i`m back at home now writing out this quick update and getting on wit some more coursework; i`m also going to be painting two more canvas` for my project and i`ll just be doing some doodles in my old sketchbook. 
The reason i waited until today to make an update is because it`s bee quite boring this week and i`ve done practically nothing but stay at home and go to work. So i`m quite happy at the fact that i can do the update now instead of missing it altogether.
i`ll also be doing a writing competition with my Boyfriend, David; w`re both going to be working on a book with the same characters and the same title. But instead of working together, we`ll be working against each other to see who can produce the best copy of the book. It`s going to be called Limbo and i should hopefully be getting started on it soon.
You`ll be able to find the book on my wattpad account, i`ll add a post here to tell everyone as to when i`m starting. 

Saturday, 11th, April, 2015.     7:30pm    ~Melonhead Amy, Blogger.
Facebook:     https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Art Blog:     http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Anime Reviews:     http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk
wattpad:     http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Instagram:    amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment