Saturday 25 April 2015

25th, April: First weeks back and a perfect excuse for the lack of updates.

So we're back at sixth form and i'm shattered already.So during my first week back at school i`ve stayed behind a total of three nights until 6pm. The majority of work that i`ve been producing at sixth form has just been plain experimentation and i`ve also been sorting out the board i`m using for my final piece. It`s been quite boring, mostly just establishing the point that i`m at and what i should be doing next, and that was about it really. I`ve also been helping David (boyfriend) Out with his coursework and i have been helping him get onto an Art course next year which he`s really looking forward too, but all he has to do now is get the grades... which i know he`ll be able to get because he`s so bloody awesome. also David and I have been together for 8 months now, which is also pretty damn awesome. If anyone knows me as a person then you would know that this has actually been one of my longest relationships... I`m not a very good people person and i`m extremely bad at dedication to situations. I`m terrible at everything when i think about it , so to me this is awesome. Other people will look at it like what dafuq when you think about, but screw you guys i guess XD.




This recent Wednesday i also went to Leicester University and picked up 36 different prospectuses that are from all of the Universities that i though where appealing and only did Art courses. But for the specific course i want to do, there are only 2 Universities that do it in the whole country; but then again i need back up plans for if i don`t get in or if i don`t get the right amount of UCAS points. I may be going to University in September Next year, but i worry about almost everything and about all of the time now. So of course i`m always panicking about whats to come... I`m even worrying about my exam in three weeks, geeez help me someone.


 Ranting Session:

 I`m also getting rather pissed off with a certain person from my sixth form and art class. Now if you want a bit of gossip then read the rest of this please, then i would give you some good news on My sister`s baby boy.  So i`ve recently found out, This Monday, That a person i`m very close within my class has recently cheated on her boyfriend by sleeping with another lad and then broke up with her recent boyfriend. 

Now i actually had no idea as to what to do... Because the Friday before that she got all cosy and demanded that she tagged along with David, when i asked if i should go to she gave me the dirtiest and most sliest look i`ve ever seen before in my life.So on her way into town she told David about her sleeping with another lad and she sounded quite content about the matter. 

Then when i told her that i knew she started yelling at my david because he told me. I did ask if it was true and smiling and laughing she said "yes of course!" Now ladies, i have never ever seen someone so happy at the fact that she`s willing gone and slept with someone because she was "bored." I`ve never been so shocked, surprised and humorous in my life. I actually couldn`t stop laughing at the fact that she was proud of something so disgusting, who dafaq would be proud of this! Seriously, i just told her she was a slag and that was the end of it; it`s absolutely horrible and i have no idea as to how she even did it... She isn`t even pretty, not that i have a huge ego or anything but even when i told the year 13 girls they just burst out laughing at the fact that someone would do that XD but anyways, what ever is going on in her tiny fu**ed mind of hers i don`t even want to be a part of it right now. Why would i when she`s that disgusting to be able to do that.... Just ughhh 


 Now enough about the gossip at Sixth Form and onto my sister.She gave birth successfully on Wednesday night at about 11:30. She spent 25 and a half hours in Labor and it was completely agonizing for her. Nearly everything that was supposed to go right ended up going wrong for her, and this is her first birth... 

 So she had slow labor pains on the Friday, her waters broke on Tuesday Night and she was having extreme contractions; she was taken to hospital by my mum and then they told her that she had to come back home and come in within two days for them to help her give birth. Earlier on the next morning she was taken to hospital again by my mum and this time they kept her in. 

Then she eventually gave birth, but it was extremely complicated for her. Her body stopped having contractions so she had to be put onto a hormone drip to start them up again, she was to tired to keep on pushing so then they had to put a suction cap on the babies head and pull him out slowly. then she tore in two different places and then the placenta ripped on the way out; so they had to drop the bed down and place a bucket underneath to catch all of the blood and then she was that badly off of her head that she had no idea what was going on. 

She is home now, and everything is going well, she`s just struggling to move around a bit and is struggling with being a single parent. But hopefully she shall adjust to it and with the help of me, my younger sister, my mum and my dad she`ll be completely fine. 



 Facebook:    https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy

Wattpad:    http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson


Art Blog:    http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk


Anime Reviews:    http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk


Instagram:    amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment