Sunday 18 September 2016

September, 18th; UNIVERSITY LIFE!

SO here`s me thinking that I`ll be able to get all of my blogs back to normal, but unfortunately that seriously didn`t work and thinking about it, it`s going to seem a bit harder than I thought to be able to update at least once a week or just at the weekends.
This was my little set up inside of a small
café at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park
That we visited, I`ll do a short update on that
soon!

But I guess, this is a quick catch up...
To begin with, there isn`t the original 30 people on my course now, instead there are 33 of and I`m having some trouble remembering everyone's bloody names at the moment.
This is the part that is stressing me out when I haven`t even started properly yet; our course leader, Carl Robinson, wants us to be in the studios Monday till Friday, 9am Till 5pm everyday... EVERYDAY! He`s even tried to hint at me to quit my job, but I`ve told him that I`m not going too; and I think he`s still a bit iffy about that at the moment, but I`m sure that once I start the course properly and I`ve been at work a few weekends he`ll realize that I can have a job and be a student at the same time.
I used to work when I was at sixth form and I began at 8:45 and finished at 6 for five days a week, I know that being a University student is quite full one, but I`m sure I can still have a job whilst I study. If anything it was quite upsetting how he wanted me to quit my job, I love the residents and all of the staff there feel like my family so I don`t just want to leave because my course leader says so... I need to at least try up until Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, I don`t have any half terms or holidays up until the 9th of December, which is when I break up for the Holidays. So it`s pretty full on up until Christmas time, so I am kind of lucky that I`ll only be doing two weekends of work a month.

Even though I`ve only done one week (proper teaching begins tomorrow), I`m extremely tired out and worrying about things already. Like the fact that if I`m ill, I can`t have three days off in a row otherwise I can get kicked off of my course... It`s that easy, it`s really that easy for the course leader to turn around and say that you`re gone.
The days are going to be long, and the last bus back into Ilkeston leaves at 9:10pm, which means that if I want to do a full day... Which is 7:30 till 9:00pm, I`m going to have to stay at Davids flat for the night.
I think I`ve got it planned; Leave my house early on the Monday, stay at Davids that night so I would of been able to have a full day, and then leave early in the morning so I can have almost a full day, like leave to get the bus at 6pm.

Everyone on my course is pretty cool, just the names I`m getting confused with at the moment; I`ve met a few of the second years and third years, and all of my lectures seem really nice.
Today I`m going to right a proper update on two trips we`ve done, but I`ll publish it tomorrow; this way it just makes me feel like I`m catching up again.

See you guys soon!

Live Diary Blog:   http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Art Blog:   http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
Anime Reviews:   http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad:   https://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Redbbble:   http://www.redbubble.com/people/amywatkinson
Deviantart:    https://amywatkinson.deviantart.com/
Instagram:   amy_marshy_melons




No comments:

Post a Comment