Tuesday 22 September 2015

22nd, September; Two Weeks Back And A Bit Of Progress!

Sketchbook Writing session.
22nd, September; Two Weeks Back And A Bit Of Progress!

So, we haven`t been back for too long right now. I`ve only made a small amount of progress right now and I`m getting there with gathering ideas for my final piece already! But, I think the teachers are just a littleeee bit frustrated with me because I want more huge wooden boards to work on again... So yeah, i`m going to make a hugeee mess once again.


The class i`m in is quite big right now there`s 15-20 people in there at one time, so it`s quite noisy at time now and I`m finding it particularly hard to concentrate on what i`m supposed to be doing; I think a lot of us are finding it hard to concentrate on anything at the moment, we all need a good rest... It`s just so loud constantly and with my illness it`s making my head go all over the place and I have to keep on going on quick walks and breaks to get out of there and have some quite.
Hopefully we can sort it out soon and get the rest of the class working as they should be, don`t get me wrong, their work is amazing; But since we`ve been back they haven`t even finished one observational drawing so far and everyone else is trying to move on now.
But hopefully, it can get sorted soon, and then we can all get along once again! ^.^
My own shirt, especially
for getting messy!

It`s also my anniversary soon, on the 24th of September me and David will of been together for a year. We didn`t let anyone know for a while though, so when I gave him his presents early (because I got mine early) everyone seemed very confused at it being our anniversary soon.
It`s really awesome having him in art aswell, It means that I get to spend wayyy more time with him without having to walk home in the middle of the dark late at night. I`m getting to spend more time at home with my mum, sisters and little nephew now because I don`t have to use all of that spare time to see David.
I still stay around at the weekends when I`m work, and yes, I still work at bloody B&M.
But I`ve still got two weeks of work experience planned out in October; for the first week, i`ll be working in a Tattoo shop called Ink Kings which is in Ilkeston so it`s even easier to get too in the morning. working with the Taxidermy artist has been proven difficult due to the amount of time that I don`t have and the amount time he spends working on large projects. Then I`ve been in contact with Shed2Studios In Ilkeston (another local place), I asked for a week there but also said that a few hours a day or just a visit to the studios would also prove to be helpful to me.
My Little Nephew Attempting to crawl.

The only other thing I need to add is that I`ve started to apply for universities and have my UCAS account sorted out now; I had a problem with logging in, I had all of the information correct, but for some reason I kept on getting locked out of my account because of failed log in attempts... But on their end, it said that I haven`t even logged in; so something was wrong there, but it`s all sorted now so I can carry on with my personal statement work and finding courses!

Not much has been happening lately, I do wish my life was more interesting right now; if it does help, I`ve been watching assassination classroom and Future Diary, so I`ve watched enough for reviewing I think. If you do read the anime reviews and also read this blog too, Just remember to go over to Wattpad (follow the link below), and you can see a ton more of newer and better animes that I`ve reviewed and that are reader to read instantly.
I`ve also hit an amazing 50.5K reads on the review book! It was originally made to help me with my English skills about 3 or 4 years ago, but I kept on writing in it to see what kind of reaction people would have whenever they read them. It`s done really well and It`s still quite surprising that more and more people are still reading it.
I`m a happy likkle Melonhead :3 !

A selfie that was actually taken today!
Anime Reviews:   http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk

Art Blog:   http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad:    http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Instagram:   amy_marshy_melons
DeviantArt:   http://amywatkinson.deviantart.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment