Monday 14 September 2015

14th, September; Back To sixth Form!

Idiot Sandwiches... 
So it`s Monday, i do apologize for not updating on Friday like I said I would...

So far the teachers have decided that we spend the whole week just doing drawing this week; and if anything, that`s just going to make life even duller than before. So no I`m a little bummed out at the fact that we don`t get to do much for a while, however; I have already finished my observational drawing work and I really want to move on, so just to please the teachers I`m doing little samples of observational drawings that are a bit more detailed than the A2 ones I`ve done so far.
So for now I`m just gong to keep them happy. I`ve also sorted out one of the storage rooms in the new block (all by myself, cause I`m awesome). There`s also a sixth form opening evening coming up that I`m going to be helping out at, since I literally have nothing else to do right now.

So work is going good right no, but someone who I was friends with is now moving all the way to Germany; He`s just finished University and has been (apparently), been a bit down since he`s struggling to find a job... but, It`s not all doom and gloom, He`s been accepted by Ubisoft to work for them over in Germany. He`s been working at the dump for 4 years now and he does seem upset to leave everyone, it`s a big move so I`m not surprised really; I`m happy for him though, to move out there with an awesome job that you`ve wanted for years and have had to train for, for soooo long... It`s kind of given me hope that when I leave university, I can get a decent job and earn all of that money back that I owe to the University.
Some more photoshopping stuff
coming up soon, well...
when I have the time to upload it all...

Everything is good-ish at the moment, my class is a bit distracting though since there are some reallyyyyy, realllyyyy loud girls in there now. It`s just easier to have my headphones on and write in my sketchbook right now, actually making some decent looking work is just hard because of how loud they are right now.

We`ve all decided to give them or a week or so to calm down and settle in; but if it keeps up or gets worse then they`re all going to hate us for getting fed up with them. So it`s basically going to go back to how it was with Beth and Amy at the beginning of last year, which is upsetting really since we`ve just started to get used to them and we all get along quite well now.

But things will settle down soon, I`ve got a lot of University preparation to begin and I`ve almost finished my personal statement and CV now; So I also have almost all of my Unit 10 work finished too! I`m on top of everything and ready to actually get some work done soon!

Anime Reviews:   http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk
Art Blog:   http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad:    http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Instagram:   amy_marshy_melons
DeviantArt:   http://amywatkinson.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment