Sunday 22 February 2015

Summary of me!

Summary Of Me!
Me, Connor and Tammy <3 
I was born in 1998, so i`m almost 17 right now. I`m a full time art student at the Ormiston Ilkeston Academy and will be for just over another year. 
I`ve always loved art, i`ve grown up my whole life being surrounded by it. Even when i was little i always played video games or i was drawing all alone in my room. I`ve always seen myself as an out going, bright and smart person; i love taking to other people and i always make my opinion and goal in life clear to other people. I don`t really show if i`m upset in front of other people, i tend to keep quite about things like that... But that`s one of the bad things about me that i hate, the fact that i`m never upset in front of others...
When i was only a baby i actually hung myself in a plastic highchair whilst my mum answered the phone, luckily my older sister was there to get my mums attention and save my life. I also ran up the stairs with chopsticks in my mouth, i tripped and almost choked on them. my older sister, when she was a toddler; attempted to saw her own toes off when my mum and dad was decorating in the other room... Luckily no toes where lost that day. I also had an extreme choking problem; throughout my childhood i choked on sweets, burgers, broccoli, just things you couldn`t imagine a child choking on... I choked on... I was extremely clumsy. 
When i was little my family always saw me as the joker, the loud one and the funny one. I didn`t get along with my younger sister but i still made her laugh quite a bit... Like, when she was a baby i wrote on the walls in crayon and then put some on her so it looked like her; yeah, i was a little bit mean. I always got along with my older sister and my cousins though, bt me and my little sister have always been a little bit iffy... I`ve grown up surrounded by animals through my mums interests in them; we currently have two dogs and two horses, with a third puppy on the way! When i was younger we had three rabbits and two guinea pigs, along with other dogs, various hamsters and gerbils. 
But when i was 7 i started hitting problems, I still don`t know why i did but it just happened suddenly.
I started hearing things, seeing things and i withdrew myself from the rest of my family. The problem was only minor, but i told absolutely nobday about it until i was 12; my mum was at work one night and i couldn`t stand staring at the man in the corner of my room, so i cried my eyes out and told my older sister... My mums reaction was to hide all of the knives in the house until she came home from work, she was clearly scared of the situation. I explained that i didn`t tell her because i thought that she wouldn`t love me because i was a complete freak. She listened, she understood and then she admitted me to treatment by a place called CHAMS.
CHAMS diagnosed me with depression and schizophrenia; i`m still with CHAMS right now actually, they never closed my file because as i have grown the problem has been getting worse and worse.
I was put on anti-depressant pills called Fluoxitine, and anti-psychotic pills called Quiteapine. I eventually refused to take the Fluoxitine pill as they weren`t doing anything for me anymore and i thought that they where completely un-effective... They also caused extreme headaches and i felt sick most of the time. I`m still on the Quiteapine pills, and they work amazingly well and also help me to get a good nights sleep without waking up even once; i used to wake up once every hour and by 5am i couldn`t get back to sleep. 
 I`m obviously the one with the bright 
pink hair ^.^ 
Despite having depression and physcosis i managed to leave school with 3 A*`s, 1 A, 3 B`s, 3 C`s and one D. I managed to get into the Ormiston Ilkeston Academy Sixth Form just by having one interview, most people either have two or three. I chose the full time art course and now spend most of my days sat in my corner producing art work for the schools exhibitions and University portfolios. I`m planning on going to University straight after sixth Form; Derby University to be exact, i want to be an Art Therapist when i leave there. It`ll give me a chance to help young children with the same problems that i had when i was their age... I want to give something back. 
When it comes to wattpad and blogging; i prefer to write about creepy stuff and blog about Art. But live diary blogging is something i`ve seen done many times now and it seems like a brilliant way to really connect with n audience or your fans! So this is going to be my first try at something this personal and close to me... So i really hope it works out!
~Thanks for reading! 
if you want to see more of my ridiculously happy face, check out my other Amy/Melonhead acccounts!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
art Blogging: http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Instagram name: amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment