Monday 23 February 2015

23rd, February, 2015; Monday tidy up!

23rd, February, 2015; Monday tidy up!

I have to get up about 6-ish to make sure that i`m completely awake before i get ready. So at half six i start to get ready... So i woke up and fell out of bed and head butted my phone and DS that where on the floor charging. I got ready and was about to leave at half seven, but mother appeared and said that i can get a lift... SO I FELL OUT OF BED AND HEADBUTTED EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING... Annoying start.
I did get to see the two horses we have though before school so that was a plus side :). 
I obviously got into Sixth form early. Turned everything on, booted up the heaters, looked through my miniature equipment draws... And to no fu**ing surprise, someone had been after i had left on Friday, and had taken equipment that i had gone out and bought myself. There aren`t any cameras down in the Sixth form art room... Peoples work keeps on going missing and someone is going in and taking my equipment. The something like this had happened before actually, just near our first exhibition, possibly a week before; someone had gone into the Year 13 room and had sabotaged work. Nails had been ripped out of a board and placed into someone else's, they had thrown ink over peoples work and had ripped up work too. The worst thing was that i had stayed behind till 4:30 that night, but everyone knew that i wasn`t cape-able of something like that; But the head of the school still banned me from staying behind for a while. 
If you haven`t seen us yet,
this is me and my lovely
David ^.^
We`ve only been together for
over six months, i wish that i
had met him earlier though :3
I didn`t do much today actually :/
I did some more artist research pages, did some demon and angel research and spent some more time organizing my things and arranging my corner :3
I have to say it looks cosy now and quite cute according to the year 13 girls. The best thing about choosing full time art has to be the fact that we`re in the same room all of the time, so we can have our own designated areas with our own things. ^.^ 
So since we`re starting pokemon again,
i chose my favorite new gen
starter :3
Isn`t he kawaii!!!
Today was pretty boring, and there`s not much to talk about right now :/
Me and my boyfriend however have decided to race each other on Pokemon! He has White 2 and i have Black 2, so we have to fight every time we beat a gym and have different starters to each other. so i`m probably going to have a very boring Live Diary blogging thing going on here. XD
But David always cheers me up, i`ve been seriously bored and then as soon as we started walking home he had his arm around me, he picked me up and spun me around in front of his friends and then ran down the street whilst picking me up. He also goes into town and gets us both three donuts about every day. He`s the most loving and caring person i know and i think i`ll ever know; i also completely love the fact that he`s not afraid to be seen with me and being all cute with me in front of his friends :3 He`s sooooo adorable and funny and caring and sweet and thoughtful... JUST AWESOME!

Monday, 23rd, February, 2015.   8:34pm    ~Melonhead Amy, Blogger
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Art Blogging: http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Wattpad Link: http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Instagram name: amy_marshy_melons

No comments:

Post a Comment