Tuesday 8 December 2015

8th December; It`s Been A While!

When Industrial materials
are out, then protect yourself
my children!
It`s been a long time since I`ve updated anything, AND I`M SORRY!
It`s been hectic
It`s been chaos
It`s all going to be explained here.

So here`s a quick update as to what has been going on recently and why I haven`t been uploading anything for such a long time.

Firstly:
For the past two weeks I`ve somehow gained a water infection (that I had no signs or symptoms of) which has spread into both of my kidneys and has put me in some of the most excruciating pain I`ve ever felt. I haven`t been able to move around properly, My sides and back are killing me...  can`t PEE! I need to PEE! but then it was ok because I could PEE again... yeah... It`s been bad.
I did manage to get an emergency appointment at the doctors last week and they`ve given me some antibiotics that are seriously strong, make me dizzy and made me feel somewhat sick. I finish that course of Antibiotics tomorrow and I am feeling a lot better now and I`m finally updating my blogs and my deviantart.

Davids Portrait work
is coming along nicely,
He`s doe quite a few more
since I took this picture
of them.

Secondly:

The deadlines for my final piece, exhibition piece and my Contextual study keeps on getting moved around and changed then moved again and poked a few more times... It`s getting ridiculous now, For the last three weeks I`ve stayed behind until 5pm, and I get to sixth form about 8am; So I`m really tired and I haven`t felt like uploading anything since it can take a while to get images together and writing it all up whilst trying to get more coursework done and applying for UCAS... All a bit too much.
However, last week i actually managed to finish my final piece; well i think It`s finished, the teachers think otherwise at the moment, they said that I need one more layer over the top of what I`ve already done. This piece already has about 16 layers of my work and materials added on to it, so adding another layer would take to long for me to do and would probably ruin the whole thing now.


Thirdly: 
This is the good bit....
Last Tuesday I sent off my UCAS application (only £23), It`s taken me forever to get it sent off and it was supposed to get sent off in the middle of November but more stuff came up and held it back. On the Wednesday I got 5 e-mails from my 5 choices saying that they where reviewing my applications, which made me nervous.
But last Friday I was invited to an Interview at Derby University, the 20th of January at 12:00... I cried, I seriously cried about it and everyone thought that something was really wrong with me; but it was just because I was happy and nervous and yeah.
Then today I checked UCAS track again and my e-mails, I`ve got another interview 6th of January at 12:30 at derby University.
Both interviews are 2-3 hours long and I need to finish my portfolio (which is taking forever), finish off my sketchbook work and get my contextual study needs to be finished off before the Interviews. So of course I`m stressing out and staying behind even later at sixth form and I`m getting seriously tired out by it all.

Hopefully I can update some more and get on top of everything that you may of possibly missed, I am very tired and still under the weather at the moment.
It should all pick up once my portfolio has been finished and my contextual study has been finished, I`m hoping that everything goes well in time for these interviews as I`m ridiculously nervous and panicking already.

Also... MY HAIR IS BRIGHT PURPLE NOW!

Anime Reviews:   http://melonheadamy-animereviews.blogspot.co.uk
Art Blog:   http://melonheadamy-artblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Live Diary:   http://melonheadamy-livediaryblogging.blogspot.co.uk
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/melonheadamy
Wattpad:    http://www.wattpad.com/user/AmyWatkinson
Instagram:   amy_marshy_melons
DeviantArt:   http://amywatkinson.deviantart.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment